Ways to make a difference
“When you get involved, you feel the sense of hope and accomplishment that comes from knowing you are working to make things better."
Fundraise for us
Each year, individuals whose lives have been affected by pancreatic cancer connect with us in efforts to make a difference in the fight against pancreatic cancer. Some individuals create personal fundraising pages; others host an event to honour a loved one.
Turn any activity into a fundraising opportunity; just let your imagination run wild. From bake sales, to head shaves to golf tournaments – the possibilities are endless!
Getting started is as easy as 1-2-3!
1. Choose a fundraising activity that inspires you. Need some ideas, check out our list below.
2. Start by creating your own online fundraising page. The process is simple. Set your fundraising goal, register and you’re on your way to fundraising success! Remember to customize your page with a favourite photo and personal story.
3. Tell everyone! Spread the word about your fundraiser and why you're committed to making a difference in the fight against pancreatic cancer. Monitor your site and watch your fundraising thermometer rise with each donation.
Need Help? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-726-2269.
Top Fundraising Pages
Kathy's Run - $70,000
Sindy Hooper - $28,288
Ruth Farb Memorial Golf - $ 27,900
Kees Henson Memorial Golf - $16,000
Lindsay Tam Memorial Golf - $12,845
Muio Daughters - $12,745
Bedford Park Fun Run - $ 10,000
End Pan Can The Sequel - $5,260
Masoumeh Izadi - $4,000
John Bartlet/Helmut Enser - $3,910
Pedal for Purple - $3105
Maggie Lippert - $2,805
Sandy Bruce - $ 2,770
Stride for Scott- $2,280
Running for a Reason- $2,035
Skyline Hike - $1,608
Dr. Jan Fleming - $1,562
Flemin' Lemon - 1,350
Louis Fisette - $1,500
Christine Armstrong - $1,000
Purple Gala - $1,000
- Golf Tournaments
- Marathon (participate as an individual or start a team)
- Triathalon (participate as an individual or start a team)
- Art Event
- Head Shaves
- Dinner or Cocktail Theme Party
- Bowling Event
- Benefit Concert
- Garage Sales
- Bake Sales
- Car Wash
- Movie Night
- Celebrate a special occassion and ask your guests to make a donation to your online fundraising page instead of gifts
- A 'dog walk' - invite your friends from the dog park to participate and collect pledges for each kilometer walked
- Get your company to allow a 'Jeans Day or Week' - employees can wear their most comfortable jeans by making a donation to your fundraising page